Questions? Call (321) 926.3085
Legal Notice - Terms and Conditions
This site is provided as a convenience to you. This site allows our customers and prospects to review the products and services of ITS Alliances, Inc. and is a community of providers of products and services focused on Risk Management, Compliance, Information Technology, Web Development and Marketing.
ITS ALLIANCES, INC. (“ITSAINC”) PROVIDES THE SERVICES (COLLECTIVELY, “SERVICES”) ON ITS WEB SITE AT ITSALLIANCES.COM AND ALL RELATED AND SUCCESSOR WEB SITES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SITE”) SUBJECT TO EACH MEMBER’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE SITE POLICIES SET FORTH BELOW AND OTHER POLICIES THAT MAY BE PUBLISHED FROM TIME TO TIME BY ITS ALLIANCES, INC. (COLLECTIVELY, “POLICIES”). “YOU” OR “YOUR” REFERS TO THE INDIVIDUAL USING THE SITE. THE TERM “MEMBER” REFERS TO YOU, YOUR COMPANY, AND OTHER PARTICIPANTS IN THE SERVICES THAT HAVE AGREED TO ITS ALLIANCES’S POLICIES AND RELATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS REFERRED TO AND INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE THEREIN (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THESE POLICIES) (COLLECTIVELY, THE “AGREEMENT”). CAPITALIZED TERMS USED BUT NOT DEFINED IN THESE POLICIES HAVE THE MEANING GIVEN TO THEM IN THE AGREEMENT. THESE POLICIES MAY BE AMENDED AT ANY TIME BY THE POSTING OF AMENDED POLICIES ON THE SITE. USE OF THE SERVICES BY MEMBERS FOLLOWING SUCH NOTICE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS MODIFIED. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACTIONS ON THE SITE ARE ON BEHALF OF YOUR COMPANY AND WILL BIND YOUR COMPANY. MEMBERS WHO VIOLATE THE POLICIES MAY BE PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SERVICES.
This site (www.itsalliances.com) contains links to other Internet sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and are endorsements of products or services in such sites as; eGestalt Technologies, Esker Software, Constant Contact, Next Day Networks; Email Services by Everynone.net; TeachMeIT.com by Help In IT, Inc., Domain Names by Wild West Domains, and other information in such site(s) has been endorsed or approved by us as authorized vendors with ITS Alliances, Inc.. These third party sites may also contain opinions and viewpoints of third parties that do not necessarily coincide with our opinions and viewpoints of ITS Alliances. Those sites may also have privacy policies, copyright notices, terms and conditions and other legal information that is different than our policy.
For any other contained links to other third party Internet sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and information in such sites(s) may not have been endorsed or approved by ITS Alliances, Inc.. These third party sites may also contain opinions and viewpoints of third parties that do not necessarily coincide with our opinions and viewpoints. Those sites may also have privacy policies, copyright notices, terms and conditions and other legal information that is different than our policy.
Welcome to the ITS Alliances, Inc. ("ITSAINC") Web site (the "Site"). We maintain this web site as a service to our customers. By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (the "Terms"). Please review the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not review information or obtain goods or products from this site. ITSAINC may from time to time modify or revise the Terms by updating this Web page. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed. If any change is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your use of the Site.
2. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE - The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
This Site and its contents, including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, illustrations, video, sound, and other material (all such content collectively referred to as "Content") are protected under United States and international copyright laws and are the property of ITSAINC or its third-party licensors. All rights reserved. All logos, splash screens, page headers, custom graphics, and button icons displayed on this Site are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress (collectively, "Marks") of ITSAINC or its third-party licensors. Except as specifically permitted herein, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, modifying, selling or participating in the sale of, or otherwise exploiting or using any Content or any Marks in any form or by any means without the express written permission of ITSAINC is prohibited and may violate the copyright or trademark laws of the United States and/or other countries.
The Site and its Contents are intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by the users of our Site. You may download or copy the Contents displayed on the Site for the sole purpose of using the Site as a personal resource, provided that you maintain any notices contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.
3. Trademarks and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of ITS Alliances. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
5. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
7. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
8. Disclaimer and Limits. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAY FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION.
10. Third-Party Services. We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites ("Merchants") from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of such Merchants is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
11. Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
13. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from Merchants that (i) any credit information you supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
14. Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like "anticipates," "expects," "believes," "estimates," "seeks," "plans," "intends" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
15. Links to other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
16. Copyrights and Copyright Agents. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and email address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is the President and CEO, Gary Johnston who can be reached as follows:
ITS Alliances, Inc.
Attn: Executive Management
4102 Solstice Loop
Sanford, Fl 32771
By phone: (321) 926.3085 By email:
We appreciate your comments, remarks, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions you disclose or transmit to us (collectively, "Comments"). You grant ITSAINC and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, and publicly display (in whole or in part) your Comments, your name, and any related copyrights, moral rights, or other intellectual property rights.
This Site may contain links to other Web sites ("Linked Sites"). ITSAINC does not operate or control any information, products, or services on the Linked Sites and may or may not endorse or approve any products or information offered at Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that your access or use of any Linked Site is at your own risk.
THIS SITE, ITS CONTENTS, AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED IN OR OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ITSAINC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. ITSAINC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ALL INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold ITSAINC harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your (i) use of the Site(s) or (ii) violation of any of these Terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL ITSAINC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF ITSAINC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ITSAINC's total liability for any claim arising from or related to your use of this Site shall not exceed one hundred dollars (US$100).
These Policies were last updated on March 9, 2015.